Onyx Oven Barbeque Smoker
Brand: BBQ Guru
Weight: 140.00 LBS
Please call for ordering information:
The engineering and cooking teams at The BBQ Guru have been working hard on the design and function of the new Onyx Oven. We wanted a cooker that was extremely efficient and rugged, yet lightweight and versatile. After building a couple prototypes and cooking on them week after week at BBQ competitions around the country, we have perfected and we present to you, The Onyx Oven!
The Onyx Oven is an extremely versatile cooking machine. No matter what it is you want to cook outdoors, it can be achieved with the Onyx.
- Cold smoking cheese, fish etc.
- Jerky drying
- Slow cooked barbecue (pulled pork, brisket, ribs etc.)
- Bread/pizza baking
- Baking casseroles, beans, stews and desserts
- Roasting meats and vegetables
- Grilling steaks, burgers, brats and more
The Onyx Oven's insulated, double wall construction makes it very fuel efficient giving you long burn times with very low charcoal consumption. It is made for use with a stainless steel catering pan to be used as a removable water/drip pan, this allows you to use the Onyx as a water smoker, a dry smoker, a grill or even a roasting or warming oven.
It holds three 13"x22" shelves with a perfect capacity for backyard barbeque enthusiasts and competition BBQ'ers. There are three (3) shelf positions that hold full catering pans as well.
(This is a very convenient feature that comes in handy at almost any event).
Other features of the Onyx Oven are:
- Dimensions: 32”H x 27”W x 18” D
- Three 13x22" stainless shelves (4576 cu.in. of cooking space)
- High Temperature powder coated finish
- Sturdy light weight construction (weighs approx. 145 lbs.)
- Heavy-duty latch system of cooking chamber door and firebox door
- Air tight doors
- Holds about 12 lbs of charcoal
- Heavy Duty Hinges
- Adjustable top damper
Use with water pan or cook direct
- 6 Pork butts or
- 6 Racks of St. Louis spare ribs or
- 9 Racks of Baby Backs
- 6 Small brisket flats or
- 2 Whole packer briskets or
- 16 Chicken halves or
- 64 Chicken thighs